Tuesday, September 8, 2015

I'm a Model...You Know What I Mean...

If Shamrock got to pick his very own career, it would be modeling.  Because of his extreme flight response he's *very* good at modeling and pricking his ears for the camera.  Soon after getting him, and the disastrous lesson with my husband, before I knew he was crazy...I used him for a modeling session with my cousin's kids.  Shamrock rocked the session better than the much quieter pony we had found for her kids to learn to ride on.  Crazy, huh?




See what I mean?  Perfection!!!



And of course I had to include one of my cousin's pony, and my son really wanted to be in one of the pictures too!  (Cocoa wasn't *bad* for the shoot by any means, but he wasn't wanting to stand still like Shamrock did...)


No comments:

Post a Comment