Thursday, September 10, 2015

Work, work, work...

While I was making progress with Shamrock, it was slow in coming.  Partially because I was working at the barn where I kept the horses...and many times I used up Logan's patience for the barn with doing my required work (cleaning 12 stalls and watering horses...and then cleaning my own 2 stalls as well).  Logan was 3 at the time, and a very good sport about it.

He did love the barn, and it was a great environment for him.  He made lots of friends and was also able to come to the barn and invite friends over to come for pony rides.  It also meant that having horses there meant I rode rather sporadically.  Not ideal...especially for a PSSM horse...but that's what we did.

Logan did start to love riding though...especially when there were girls riding at the same time!




No comments:

Post a Comment