Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Moving on...

I had really enjoyed the year I spent at our barn...but a few issues popped up, leading to me deciding to move my guys to a different stable.  The biggest issue was that I really, really, really wanted to board at the stable my trainer worked out of.  I had been planning on making the move in the summer, but ended up doing it in March.  Because it was raining...it started raining and I wasn't able to ride or work Shamrock.  Not to mention he was living in a mud pit and couldn't be moved to the pasture because there was still *grass*.  So I moved Shamrock and Jessie to Retama Equestrian Center.





3 comments:

  1. I love your blog!! Keep posting. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha, thank you! I just want to get caught up so I can start blogging lessons, lol...

      Delete
    2. Ha ha, thank you! I just want to get caught up so I can start blogging lessons, lol...

      Delete